Thursday 5 November 2009

(Insert gas joke here)

I'm a fan of comics and cartoons. Always have been, always will. I did try my hand at it myself, but I'm just not good enough an artist to make it work.
Anyway.
One of the webcomics I follow goes by the name of Questionable Content. It follow the daily lives and misadventures of a bunch of variously acquainted young folk, most of whom have some basic design fault in their personalities.
Take, for example, Hannelore: she's OCD about cleanliness and amazing with numbers, but really quite the innocent abroad when it comes to other people. How to get to know your neighbour better? Stalk them! Obvious, really.
Then there's Marigold, a WOW (World of Warcraft) online gaming geek with the appropriate housekeeping skills.
Oddly enough, these two get on quite well, although this was inevitable...
.

.
I swear that last panel makes me laugh uncontrollably each time I see it...

No comments:

Post a Comment